YONI MASSAGE BENEFITS Part 1 - Discover Physical Pleasure
I will say this over and over again - your yoni wants to be touched. BY YOU!
She craves your attention, your care, your embrace and snuggles. Our bodies are always starving for physical touch. Just think of the power of a great hug, a sensual kiss or deep yoga stretch. Now, just imagine the power of a 10 minute yoni massage!
You are literally holding your Yoni Power in your hands.
Most women have numb vaginas. They simply have no idea what an ALIVE & AWAKE yoni feels like.
Yoni massage, whether done yourself or by a professional, is a whole body experience that includes touching, releasing, arousing and massaging the whole body, focusing on buttocks, breasts, hips, outside/inside of the yoni, while occasionally massaging the rest of the body. A yoni massage can be done with hands or with a yoni massage tool. It may or may not end in orgasm.
Here are some of the Physical Benefits of Yoni Massage:
- Release muscle tension from the pelvic floor, vaginal walls, cervix and uterus
- Boost blood circulation & oxygen flow - better flow means more lubrication & intense orgasms!!!
- Learn to enjoy pleasure and orgasm without a vibrator
- “Awake’ the G-spot area to experience more pleasure & sensitivity
- Discover and open your body to cervical orgasms & squirting! (Best toy for squirting practice!)
- Release pelvic floor painful pressure points, muscle stagnation and spasms, unwanted tightness, irritable friction.
- Rebuild trust between yoni and physical touch. Your body will begin CRAVING touch & penetration.
- Explore conscious penetration and teach your body to fully enjoy prolonged penetration
- Learn how to “control” your orgasms by deepening, lengthening, and expanding them through body play & massage
- Heal chronic yoni pain (ex. vaginismus) Part of massaging the painful parts in your yoni, you discover parts which do not produce any pain and this can be very encouraging for women. You will discover exactly where the pain sits. Healing is not far away as pain is not “all over” your vagina
- Improve bowel movement & constipation
- Explore the orgasmic joys of anal stimulation
- Improve natural lubrication & stay wet longer!
- Body relaxation & sexual nourishment through loving touch
- Massage the tension out of the muscles after a long night of sex
- Raise sexual libido!
- Open the body to craving sex more often!
- Explore your own body and find out what gives you pleasure so you can share with your lover
- Awaken new erogenous zones in your body
- Relieve menstrual cramps & irregular periods
If you can dedicate the next year to learning ONE new self-care practice it should be yoni self-massage.
Always in the Mood for Love,
About the Author:
Elena is the creator & author of The Yoni Empire and Co-Founder of Onna Lifestyle. She is a sex educator and writer, lover of all things pleasure-related. She healed an 8 year chronic yoni pain. She teaches and writes shamelessly about female sexuality and eroticism, supporting women with overcoming sexual triggers, insecurities and trauma. She is on a mission to nourish women, one orgasm at a time - connecting heart, body and mind. Follow her at @the_yoni_empire.