YOUR ROADMAP TO BETTER SEX, MORE PLEASURE & DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF THE FEMALE SEXUAL RESPONSE.
When it comes to sexual pleasure, our bodies are a treasure trove of orgasmic possibilities. There are so many erogenous zones and hotspots, all with unique pleasure potential, sensations, and ways to stimulate them.
Knowledge of pleasure anatomy and open communication with a partner are the two main elements that make great sexual experiences. Unfortunately, the female body is often shrouded in mystery, shame, and unsubstantiated misinformation. Female genitals and women's sexual pleasure are still considered too complex to understand. Misguidance when it comes to sex education and female sexual pleasure has a long history, and it is not surprising that many women are not intimately familiar with their very own pleasure anatomy.
That's why we created FEMALE PLEASURE ANATOMY 101.
This guide is designed for anyone who wants to learn about the network of structures responsible for female arousal and orgasm. It is a great place to start if you are looking to learn about your body, explore and deepen your pleasure possibilities.
You will learn everything you need to know about the vulva and vagina inside and out - from pleasure perspective, not a reproduction perspective. Whether you are exploring your own body or your partners, the Female pleasure anatomy 101 guide will show you what you need to know about external and internal pleasure anatomy and pleasure spots, how they work and how they are interconnected and hopefully eliminate the mystery and myths often associated with them. If you are a lover to a woman, this guide will serve as a roadmap to her pleasure spots that you can start discovering and exploring together.
OUR FEMALE PLEASURE ANATOMY 101 INCLUDES:
- Detailed guide to anatomy of the female pleasure spots and sexual pleasure using proper anatomical terms.
- Techniques and tips on how to make these parts and you (or your female partner) feel good.
- Tips for pleasuring these spots to maximize their pleasure and orgasmic potential.
- Detailed anatomy of the vulva, clitoris, vagina, prostate, fornices, and the cervix.
- The structures responsible for arousal and orgasm in females.
- Easy to understand anatomy illustrations.
- Self- exploration practices and tips.
- Neuroanatomy of female pleasure.
IT INCLUDES TWO BONUS GUIDES:
STEP-BY-STEP BREAST MASSAGE- RADICAL SELF-LOVE PRACTICE
GUIDE TECHNIQUES TO PLEASURE THE VULVA