FEMALE PLEASURE ANATOMY 101- YOUR ROADMAP TO BETTER SEX, MORE PLEASURE
O̶r̶i̶g̶i̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶49̶E̶U̶R̶
YOUR ROADMAP TO BETTER SEX, MORE PLEASURE & DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF THE FEMALE SEXUAL RESPONSE.
This guide is designed for anyone who wants to learn about the network of structures responsible for female arousal and orgasm. It is a great place to start if you are looking to learn about your body, explore and deepen your pleasure possibilities. You will learn everything you need to know about the vulva and vagina inside and out - from pleasure perspective, not a reproduction perspective.
Whether you are exploring your own body or your partners, the Female pleasure anatomy 101 guide will show you what you need to know about external and internal pleasure anatomy and pleasure spots, how they work and how they are interconnected and hopefully eliminate the mystery and myths often associated with them.
If you are a lover to a woman, this guide will serve as a roadmap to her pleasure spots that you can start discovering and exploring together.
- Detailed guide to anatomy of the female pleasure spots and sexual pleasure using proper anatomical terms.
- Techniques and tips on how to make these parts and you (or your female partner) feel good.
- Tips for pleasuring these spots to maximize their pleasure and orgasmic potential.
- Detailed anatomy of the vulva, clitoris, vagina, prostate, fornices, and the cervix.
- The structures responsible for arousal and orgasm in females.
- Easy to understand anatomy illustrations.
- Self- exploration practices and tips.
- Neuroanatomy of female pleasure.
Important Information about Downloading:
This is a digital product, (PDF format), and nothing will be shipped to you upon purchase. Because of the nature of this item, there are no returns, refunds, or cancellations.